Ages & Skill Level
This camp is designed for participants from ages 5 to 12 with all level skill levels (from no experience to advanced).
At Vertical Zone we always guarantee that there are qualified coaching staff on the gym floor at all times during jumping hours. This ensures that all participants are safe and always guaranteed to learn something new.
- Control before height.
- One person on the trampoline at a time.
- Participants must listen to coaches at all times.
- No sitting on the end deck mats.
- Always jump with 2 feet on the same surface (no running on trampolines)
- Always face the end deck mats while jumping.
- No flips unless permitted by a certified coach
- Walk on and off the trampolines
- No horse play during jumping or viewing time
- No balls in the gym or on the trampolines
- All long hair must be tied back
- Do not eat food or chew gum while jumping
- Only water bottles are permitted near the trampolines
- Keep all food in the party room
- Participants must remove jewelry
Illness, Allergies & Medications
- Medications MUST be in the original packages andstored in a clear plastic bag CLEARLY labeled with camper’s name
- Turn all medications into the office staff upon signing in the morning of camp.
- Complete a Health and Medication form which must be filled out when registering the participant for camp, it will be kept with the medication in the office.
- Please communicate to the staff of your child’s medical needs and any special instructions that need to be carried out in order to ensure proper care.
Camper Pick-up & Drop-off
When dropping off a camper in the morning, we require that they are signed in to the attendance by a parent/guardian before entering the gym. Camper safety is our number 1 priority at Vertical Zone, this is why we require proof of ID before any camp participant can be removed from the facility by a parent/guardian at any time of the day.
The names of individuals who are permitted to pick up the participant must be included on the camp registration form.